Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Already have a Username/Password for Fidelity : Jurnal Teknik Elektro ?
GO TO LOGIN
Need a Username/Password?
GO TO REGISTRATION
Instructions for the author of Fidelity : Jurnal Teknik Elektro
A. General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements of Fidelity : Jurnal Teknik Elektro must be:
- Written in English.
- The length of the submitted paper (in *DOC file) is at least 6 pages.
- Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management.
- The citation style is IEEE (example: , , , etc.)
- Expected a minimum of 15 references primarily from international journal papers. The references must be up-to-date references (2013-2023).
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the Fidelity paper template
- The article must be under 20 % checked by plagiarism software (Editor will do similarity check)
- Note: Authors who have not followed those minimum requirements then the submission will be rejected
B. Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
- Title. The title of the paper should describe research aims, method/model, and objective, without Acronym or abbreviation
- Abstract. The Abstract has 150 to 250 WORDS; No citation; The abstract should contain Background or research problem (2-3 Sentences), AIM (1 sentence), Research Methodology (2-3 Sentences), and Results (Minimal 8 Sentences), the Conclusions (2-3 Sentences) and Implication (1 sentence).
- Introduction. The introduction should contain background or research problem (one paragraph); State of the art method which consist of previous related studies with advantages and disadvantages; Research gap of previous studies; The objective of the study; and the Justfication of the proposed study.
- Materials and Method. The Material and method should contain of data set; data collection, data processing, and statistical analysis.
- Discussion. The Discussion section should present interpretation, compare you result with other studies, limitation or weakneses of your study, and implication of your study.
- Conclusion. The conclusion should consist of: AIM, research findings, and future work.
- References. Expect a minimum of 15 references primarily with a minimum of 90% to journal papers. The references must be up-to-date references (10 years back).
C. Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is using the Fidelity paper template
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format (10 MB Limit File Size).
- The reference uses the IEEE style. Please use Mendeley to help reference management.
D. Reviewing of manuscripts
Every submitted paper is independently reviewed by at least two peer reviewers. The decision for publication, amendment, or rejection is based upon their reports/recommendations. If two or more reviewers consider a manuscript unsuitable for publication in this journal, a statement explaining the basis for the decision will be sent to the authors within three months of the submission date.
E. Revision of manuscripts
Manuscripts sent back to the authors for revision should be returned to the editor without delay. Revised manuscripts can be sent to the editorial office through the Online Submission Interface. The revised manuscripts returned later than three months will be considered as new submissions.
F. Publication and Authorship Ethics
- Authors are required to provide a complete list of references cited in their paper.
- If authors received any financial support to conduct the research that is reported in the submitted paper, they should provide the information.
- Fidelity : Jurnal Teknik Elektro cannot bear plagiarism and fraudulent data in any paper. It has a strict policy against plagiarism, which is checked through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (iThenticate). All submissions will be checked before being sent to reviewers.
- In case of presence of any fraudulent information in an article, its authors will be responsible for providing retractions or corrections of mistakes.
- It is strictly prohibited to publish the same research in more than one journal.
G. Manuscript Preparation Guidelines